Under pressure
our sentimental graves incinerated love
Sacrificed tears are blood rivers boiling
and pressed in vain you tortured the innocent grace
Now our wounds are spoiling...
I tried to uncode every fiber of your soul
But you did not embrace the fire
the maelstrom of rage is covering fiercly our empty space
And all that rests is a hosted desire...
Every touch in your cold, unresistable face
Is a passport to the arms of death
Throught 666 spells I claim for your mercy
But all I receive is an harmfull, gone fantasy...
1 comment:
Podia dizer que do nada escreveste estas linhas de uma forma fluída e corrida e que ficou gravado um flash da tua alma, do teu ser. Mas em pouco tempo sei que não foi do nada. O teu mundo é, as you hint, um solo fértil... watered by honesty and tendered by shiny eyes.
Não são horas de continuar.. see you in a dreamcloud **
Post a Comment